Thursday 31 October 2013

How very.

Time for a break from too many cold and early mornings with tea and chocolate oatmeal to warm myself up from the inside. Thinking about it, that's probably not going to change any time soon - but at least I'll have time to read non-uni-related books in bed and write lists that do not include all the readings I haven't done yet. 



This is one of my three numerous favourite breakfasts - oats, water, cinnamon, cocoa powder and bananas make for a very comforting start to the day. 


I love my room. I feel like the green and mint helps me stay calm and collected - or maybe it just helps me channel my inner Slytherin. That would be fine too. I've still got my navy Ravenclaw sheets.


Still in love with our kitchen - especially if it looks like this in the morning.





I'm a bit difficult when it comes to paper. I rarely find a notebook to satisfy my silly high standards - I really like the ink to get properly absorbed by the paper, yet is should obviously not simultaneously ruin the next three pages. This one - ordered from Muji - is pretty much everything I've ever wanted. It makes me want to actually scribble down my thoughts and brainstorm on paper instead of my laptop screen.



I'll dress up as Winona Ryder in Heathers now and enjoy not having to worry about uni work for a little while. How very.




No comments:

Post a Comment