Tuesday 29 April 2014

Summer is coming

I apologise for my lack of posting, this is going to change very soon as my last deadline is on Thursday and I will have plenty of time for all the nice things in life afterwards. I also decided to spend my last money on a Canon Powershot SX50, which I am really very excited about as this will mean lots of pictures - I'm seriously considering making this more of a lifestyle and fashion and general musings blogs since that would give me a good additional justification for my addiction to all things pretty. Other things I am excited about: The Pick-Up Theorist is going really well, and I've ordered the first bunch of postcard prints. I also cannot wait to go back to my summer job this July, get really tanned and see all the lovely people again.




No comments:

Post a Comment