Sunday 27 October 2013

Sunday Times

I'm very much and unfortunately quite literally wrapped up in book. There is little free space in my bed and I can't say that I enjoy Rawls' and Nozick's company very much; they're doing a lousy job of warming me up. But at least that's an excuse to have breakfast in bed while desperately trying to cut out words. Will I ever not have to get rid of about half an essay in order to stick to the world limit? Who knows. 

I can't wait for Thursday and some free time. I've been good at being organised and quite grown-up lately, but I do need a free weekend to take my life planning to the next stage. Which I am disproportionately excited about. But then again, anything that involves pretty stationery is reason enough for excitement.
I guess. 



Breakfast is probably my favourite meal of the day, and I do like to celebrate it accordingly. These are an apple and scrambled eggs with bacon, bell peper, smoked salmon and champignons.


Probably my favourite pair of earrings. I might have to visit the & Other Stories online shop soon - nothing wrong with buying yourself a nice pre-birthday present to celebrate the last weeks of being 21. 


The view from my desk. I guess I should maybe start using it, but my navy sheets and extra warm duvet provide me with the extra level of comfort that I desperately need during essay times.


No comments:

Post a Comment