Saturday 23 November 2013

Feeling 22

I've had a great week - my mum visited, I had a wonderful birthday dinner and lots of sunshine. Now it's time to make friends with the library again. I really need to make a start on my long essays as well as plan my final project and do lots of writing to earn a bit of money.


Today was absolutely gorgeous. This is the view from Waverley bridge right after I took my mum to the Airlink. Edinburgh morning light is beautiful.


I'm materially a very happy girl right now since I got the loveliest birthday presents including lots of cosy jumpers, workout clothes, amazing smelling skincare products and a pretty neat lunchbox. But since there's obviously always more to buy - these are some of the things that I've had my eye on for a while now and might invest in in the near future. Fairtrade Honey shampoo and Rose Jam shower gel from Lush (there's nothing that smells better than a shower with Lush), a Herschel Retreat backpack in rust, Field Notes (for, well, field notes), and these great boots from Shellys London which I first spotted (and fell in love with) here. I guess we'll see how long it will take until I'll give in - my bank balance sure hopes it won't be too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment