Sunday 3 November 2013

November plans



• Start keeping a proper notebook.
• Read at least one book a week. Course readings don't count.
• Also, read one book in Romanian.
• Try to go to yoga class twice a week.
• Play tennis once a week (even if it's freezing). And do (silly) cardio.
• Plan meals in advance, and learn to cook something new every week. 
• Be responsible about money (+ less of an impulsive buyer).
• Take my small camera with me wherever I go (and try to take at least one photo a day).
• Mehr auf deutsch schreiben. Das kann doch wirklich nicht so schwierig sein.
• Be good about my essays and deadlines and course work. 

All of this is inevitably connected to my last bullet point:

• Turn 22.

I try not to think too much about everything I haven't seen or experienced yet, and try to focus on making the most out of life as it comes instead. After all, we're pretty lucky to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment