Tuesday 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013

I haven't been writing anything lately - I guess no matter how much you love doing something, sometimes you just need a little break. To balance this out, I've remembered how much I like arts and crafts (a lot) and how pretty the paper in my favourite art supplies store in my hometown is (very pretty). So I've started this silly little project and even made a tumblr for it, which you can access here should you want to do so. Meet the Pick-Up Theorist. I've made up plenty philosophical pick-up lines, so there's certainly more content coming. Don't you worry.



I'm usually big on reviewing the past year, but for some reason, I don't really feel like doing this for 2013. It was a pretty good year with lots of highs and lows though, and I liked it because I got to do some serious character development, made my CV look pretty lush and also learn quite a bit about people and life in general. So bring it on, 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment