Monday 16 December 2013

Instant Crush Winter Fabrics

I finally finished all my essays and the exam. During this last month I've written approximately 21,000 words altogether, essays and job combined. While this is certainly a pretty good number, I'm fairly relieved to not HAVE to write much for the next month. I certainly hope that I will be writing lots and lots though. And reading. And thinking. And planning. I've had the nicest semester with amazing people, and I can't wait to be back in Edinburgh in 2014, but for now I'm happy to be back in Germany for a bit. 


My family moved house, and it's strange to not have my old room anymore, or any room which is properly mine for that matter. But it's a good feeling too. After all, I have become some kind of very familiar visitor here, and while my teenage years have obviously made me who I am today, I'm all about the future really. And Edinburgh is an excellent place to launch the future from. But this is a good place to come back to.
Anyway, these are my favourite winter fabrics - red velvet and glittery embroidery are the best ways to celebrate the cosiest month of the year.



1 comment:

  1. sehr schön <3
    Ich mache gerade eine Blogvorstellung vielleicht möchtest du mitmachen :)
    www.lebeberlin.net

    ReplyDelete