Wednesday 8 January 2014

Because the internet

First of all, everyone should listen to Childish Gambino's new album, appropriately titled because the internet. Donald Glover is pretty cool anyway, casually acting, writing and doing stand-up comedy too. My favourites are "I. the worst guys", "III.earth: the oldest computer" and "IV. sweatpants" I think, but it's a pretty good piece of work/art in general.

I haven't been up to much, but I've read lots of interesting stuff on the internet so I thought I'd just share that instead of fun life anecdotes (which I've never been particularly good at). James Franco enlightened us on the meaning of the selfie (take as many as you want, James, please), I stumbled upon this beginner's guide to collaging which I enjoyed a lot, you can find out 12 things you didn't know about Romania here, and last but DEFINITELY not least, everyone should do this personality test. You will most likely love it, and there is so much highly valuable internet research you will be able to embark upon once you've found out your personality type. The results are crazy accurate, and it is excellent procrastination as well. I inspired/made/forced a good amount of my friends take the test too, and they were either super pleased or took it a second time and got the same result all over again. It all started with this Buzzfeed post which I do in fact consider my most popular Buzzfeed find so far - and I have managed to dig up quite a few amazing gif-based gems so far, so this really means something.

No comments:

Post a Comment