Sunday 12 January 2014

Nice things, January edition


The lovely small leather bag used to belong to my mum; it's got a stubborn zip but is well worth the hassle because it is just so pretty. I've had a silly cold, so I've been treating myself to some fun medicine to get healthy in time for uni, and the Lush rose shower gel is very nice indeed (just as expected). I finally invested in the Herschel Retreat backpack in rust, and I'm so pleased - this is the first backpack I own which can actually handle the Scottish rain (or at least I hope so). It's beautiful, robust, perfectly sized and has the softest laptop sleeve inside. I wouldn't mind being a laptop if it meant travelling this comfortably. 


I'm madly in love with these boots from Shelly's London, and after breaking them in properly, they are actually comfortable too - such a jackpot. I was so pleased when they arrived just in time for my trip home in December and have rarely taken them off ever since - yet, there unfortunately are some occasions when platform boots aren't quite appropriate. This Japanese patterned paper collection is beautiful, and perfect for scrap booking and collaging, and I also rediscovered my old water colour set at home and brought it back to Edinburgh with me. I've been in love with LancĂ´me's Hydra Zen since I got the tinted moisturiser and the moisturising cream for my birthday; they smell amazing and just feel so lovely applied to my face - same goes for the Blush Subtil palette. And finally, I'm looking forward to structuring my life with the help of Moleskine, and tips from this lovely book. I am obviously more than ready to sharpen my creative mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment