Monday 24 February 2014

Instagram your Fun, February


February has been pretty busy. I don't really mind (meaning, I actually love it), the more I have to do the more I get done (this is law), but it can get pretty intense at times. So I decided to make working a bit more fun and give Muji some of my money once again. My favourite paper for scribbling is finally back in my life. And it still absorbs the ink so incredibly well. The little things in life.


I love having the kitchen table to myself from time to time and excessively organising my life over lunch. I haven't been particularly exciting in the kitchen in 2014 so far, I tend to stick to what I know and like (and what I can make in 15 minutes or less ideally using a maximum of two pans). I want to start cooking new things again as soon as I get a little break from course work, and rediscover my passion for food blogs. I used to be obsessed. I don't understand what happened.


I started going to the gym in the morning and it actually works surprisingly well for me. It leaves me with a sense of accomplishment before 10 and my body feeling amazing, so everyone is a winner basically. Plus, these days, Edinburgh weather tends to be lovely in the morning and then turn really ugly, so it's nice to get a bit of sunshine occasionally. So far 8 is the earliest that I have managed to leave the house but I firmly believe that I could push this 15 minutes back still. Maybe. Soon. 


Who doesn't love a late breakfast? Brunch is the best thing. Apart from that, I have a few pretty exciting ideas. I've got one more assignment to hand in tomorrow, and then I can try and figure out how to best approach everything I've got planned out in my mind. 


Also, it was my dad's birthday on Saturday. My mum and dad are my heroes, so he's kind of a big deal. And not just because he's the best father any girl could wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment